Tuesday

MY STORY BOARDS AND SCENE SET UP

Theses are some of my storyboard ideas and this little video will demonstrate the way I have planed out my storyboard sequences. The main objective here was to get my models on a closeup shot (especially the traffic-lights), so that the audience can see the details of the models that I have created. When Loanne signed to do the storyboards for the final project, she was quite pleased with my ideas for the storyboards and she agreed to included my work on to her final comprehensive storyboard.

 
 Shot 1 to five 5 is my first sequence for the storyboard.


From shot 1 to 4 you can clearly see the transition of the sequences. The sequence are  been narrated by rotating camera angle with the zooming out effect.

I really like this camera angle simply because it has a very dramatic effect on the shot and has captured the essence of the city quite well.


This is an another interesting shot for the storyboard. My interest here was to create a perspective composition shot by placing objects such as lampposts and traffic-lights on a straight-line on two-point perspective.

 


From shot 1 to 3 is my second sequence for the storyboard. These sequences are been use as the last shots for the animation. This going to be quite a tricky shot to animate, that's because the  current scene is shifting from a surreal environment in to a real environment. In other-words we are metamorphosing from the Maquette city in to the interior environment where the Maquette is based on.


 
This is my ingenious idea to create a ruff city plan by using everyday objects. The black feltip -represent a lamppost and the other object represent the buildings.





















The photos below is the same replica of my first sequence of shot 1 to 5.











No comments:

Post a Comment